We are looking for a Practice Manager who can demonstrate the following:
- 4+ years’ experience as a Practice Manager in a Medical or Allied Health Practice.
- Experienced, reliable, flexible and highly organised.
- Formal qualifications or accreditations in Practice Management and experience using the Halaxy Practice Management system are not essential but well regarded.
- Excellence in patient care and service.
- Manage client feedback and complaints professionally.
- Practitioners support and on-boarding.
- Attending the reception as needed.
- Liaising with referrers, Medicare and other third parties.
- Problem-solving issues occurring in the practice.
Human Resources Management
- Solid understanding of relevant HR requirements.
- Hiring, training and leading administrative staff.
- Recruitment and on-boarding of new team members.
- Rostering and payroll.
Work Health and Safety
- Solid understanding of the relevant WHS requirements.
- Manage and maintain WHS processes and systems.
- Staff training.
Privacy and Data Security
- Solid understanding of privacy and data security requirements.
- Monitoring, handling and resolving any privacy-related issues.
Accounting / Finance
- Liaising closely with the bookkeeper.
- Experience using Xero.
- Expenses and budget maintenance.
- Debt collection.
- Stocking of stationery, supplies and amenities.
- Liaising with building management and contractors.
- Designing and implementing processes to keep the practice running smoothly.
- Troubleshooting IT / Office equipment systems.
- Continuous process improvement.
- Promoting the practice services and practitioners.
- Building relationships with other Medical/Psychology Centres in the community.