How It Works
- Your staff can call us directly on 1300 751 204 to make an appointment with one of our psychologists, at a convenient time.
- Our friendly team will ask them a series of questions to find out who the best psychologist in our team would be to help them. This is important as psychologists can specialise in different areas (e.g. stress & burnout, trauma, grief…) and we would like to make sure your employees make the most out of the sessions with us.
- We book an appointment for them. They will receive a Welcome email from us with information about our practice, how to find us and also a link to a form they are to complete prior to their first consultation. SMS reminders are also sent 3 days before their appointment, to their nominated mobile number.
- After their counselling session we will invoice the funder following the requirements set in the consent form down below.
- Invoices can be anonymised if required. Invoices can be paid via direct deposit or over the phone with credit card (1.5% credit surcharge applies). All relevant details about how to pay will be explained on the invoice.
- We will provide counselling sessions to your staff up to a maximum number of sessions as per the consent form below.
- After the client reached the maximum number of sessions they can continue counselling with their psychologist should they wish to do so and we can discuss other funding options with them if eligible e.g. Medicare, private health insurance rebates, etc.
Current Session Fees
Our professional fees depend on the psychologist your staff will engage with.
- Principal Psychologist: $220 per session.
- Other Psychologists: $210 per session.
Our counselling sessions run for 50-60 minutes.