Are you looking for a supportive and welcoming team environment where you are well paid, highly valued and working to make real changes in people’s lives?
Brisbane City Psychologists is a well-established Clinical Psychology Practice working with adults and couples across the full range of commonly presenting issues. We deliver an eclectic range of tailored evidence-based therapies to clients, including ACT, CBT, Schema Therapy, EMDR, Gottman Couples Therapy and Emotionally Focussed Therapy for couples.
Our practice is expanding and we are looking for a Clinical Psychologist to join our team for 2-3 days a week.
We are very privileged to have an amazing team of Clinical Psychologists and a very professional Admin team at our practice. Together, we have created a warm and friendly culture of teamwork, support, friendship and fun.
If you share our values, and would like to join an exciting and positive team environment then we would love to hear from you!
What We Offer
We not only aim to produce excellent results for our clients, but also to provide a great place to work for our team. We do this by providing our clinicians with:
- Flexible hours and days of work – we fit the job to your needs.
- Fortnightly group supervision and as much ongoing support as your need.
- Quarterly Professional Development Days with guest speakers, team lunches and fun events.
- Quarterly Social Events.
- A motivated and professional client population to work with, no bulk-billing and minimal no shows and wasted times in your day.
- An extremely efficient and well organised admin team who ensure that the practice runs very smoothly for the clinicians and clients.
- The opportunity to run groups.
- A Market Leading rate of pay.
- A beautifully appointed custom-built office to work in, in the heart of Queen St Mall.
At Brisbane City Psychologists, our values guide who we are, what we do and how we work, both individually and as a team.