Issues I Can Help You With
I know that when people call me for therapy, they are in pain and are looking for relief. My goal is to help you resolve issues that cause you pain and suffering, and help you reach your full potential and face life challenges.
Together, we will explore issues that are consuming you and work to implement a plan that will lead you to a more fulfilling life. You will emerge from therapy feeling stronger, empowered, and self-aware. You will again be able to experience joy, happiness, and overall well-being.
When it comes to therapy, there is no one right therapy, therefore I take on an integrated approach. I use different types of treatment modalities, with my primary ones being Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR), Schema Therapy, Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT), and Clinical Hypnosis.
I have a special interest in working with adults with a history of relationship difficulties, weight management, and trauma. However, regardless of your concerns, you don’t need to do this alone.
It’s time to put yourself first and make positive changes in your life. You deserve to be happy, so let’s get started today! Feel free to get in touch, and I am looking forward to meeting you.
Other Languages: Serbian, Croatian, Bosnian.
Online EMDR Therapy
I offer EMDR Therapy to my clients via Telehealth or Online Therapy. Since the beginning of the Covid pandemic, Online Therapy has evolved into an essential tool for psychologists. EMDR Therapy is now delivered online by Clinical Psychologists around the world, and the EMDR International Association developed the Guidelines for Virtual EMDR Therapy in order to support psychologists in providing Online EMDR Therapy safely and effectively.
To deliver Online EMDR Therapy, I use an online platform to interact with my clients. For bilateral stimulation, EMDR online platforms allow clients to, for instance, see a ball moving across their screen and/or listen to sounds through their headphones.
There are several benefits to delivering Online EMDR Therapy. Here are some of the key advantages:
- Accessibility: Online EMDR Therapy allows you to access therapy from the comfort of your own space, eliminating the need for travel and making it more convenient for those with busy schedules.
- Flexibility: You can schedule sessions at times that work best for you, providing greater flexibility for individuals with varied commitments.
- Comfort and Safety: Being in a familiar environment during sessions can enhance your comfort and sense of safety, which is crucial for effective therapy.
- Consistency: Online EMDR Therapy ensures consistent access to therapy, allowing you to maintain regular sessions even when facing travel constraints or unexpected disruptions.
- Privacy: Your privacy is of utmost importance. Online therapy sessions provide a discreet and confidential space for you to engage in therapy without concerns about being seen at a physical location.
- Continuity of Care: If you’re in a situation where in-person sessions are challenging, Online EMDR Therapy ensures continuity of care, allowing you to continue your therapeutic journey seamlessly.
Psychological Evidence-Based Therapies Used
Fees & Rebates
Please send me an online booking request for my session fees. Depending on your eligibility, Medicare or Private Health rebates may be available.
- Eligible clients with a valid referral or Mental Health Treatment Plan (MHTP) issued by a GP or psychiatrist can claim Medicare rebates for up to 10 individual psychological sessions per calendar year. The current Clinical Psychologist Medicare rebate is $137.05 per 50+ minute session. More about Medicare Rebates >
- Private health rebates depend on your private health policy and ‘extras’ cover. Please get in touch with your private health insurance to find out if you are eligible and the exact rebate amounts. More about Private Health Insurance Rebates >