Please do not come to the practice if you:
- are unwell
- have been to any of the locations at the relevant times listed here (please follow QLD Health Advice)
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or asked to quarantine
- have had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- have returned from overseas in the last 14 days (excluding safe travel zone countries)
- have visited a COVID-19 hotspot in the last 14 days or since the hotspot was declared (whichever is shorter)
- have been tested for COVID-19 and are waiting to receive the results
- have COVID-19 symptoms of fever (37.5 degrees or more), cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, runny nose, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting or fatigue.
If any of the above applies to you, please call the practice immediately to change to Telehealth if appropriate or reschedule.
All clinic clients and visitors must:
- wash or sanitise their hands before entering and leaving the practice
- stay 1.5 metres away from others
- follow requests from your psychologist and/or practice staff to help keep others at the practice safe.