The Coronavirus self-assessment may change based on Government advice. It is to be undertaken on the day of your appointment.
Please do not come to the practice if you:
- are unable to show proof of full vaccination from 17 December 2021
- are unwell or have COVID-19 symptoms of fever (37.5 degrees or more), cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, runny nose, diarrhoea, nausea, vomiting or fatigue.
- have been to any of the contact tracing locations at the relevant times listed here
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19, asked to quarantine, or awaiting test results
- have had contact with a person with COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
If any of the above applies to you, please call the practice immediately to switch your appointment to Telehealth if appropriate or reschedule.
All clinic clients and visitors must follow our Terms and Conditions.