When you enter a phase in your life during which you are vulnerable to stress, anxiety or depression, you tend to lose touch with what is happening around you and the small things in life that might have given you pleasure.
During this six-week group program you will discover and develop skills for life that will help you increase your awareness, feel more relaxed and get back in touch with the experience of being alive. The sessions incorporate elements from various evidence-based programs and therapies such as:
- Mindfulness-based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Positive Psychology.
The Mindfulness Program is ideal for adults who:
- Have been diagnosed with an anxiety disorder;
- Have a tendency to feel worried and anxious;
- Have been feeling stressed for a while.
The program is comprised of six consecutive weekly sessions. Each therapy session runs for one hour.