Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (Terms and Conditions) regulate the relationship between you, a user of our services or our websites www.bcpsyc.com.au and www.brisbanecitypsychologist.com.au (BCP Websites) and Bcpsyc Pty Ltd ATF Brisbane City Psychologists Services Trust ABN 79 409 261 282 trading as Brisbane City Psychologists (‘BCP’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’).
We provide administrative services and facilities to psychologists in private practice in Brisbane CBD. We are not an emergency or crisis response service. In the event of immediate danger, please contact emergency services by dialling triple zero (000). If you require crisis support or immediate counselling, you can check the Crisis and Emergencies page with information about 24/7 crisis support services and contact numbers you can call for support. Alternatively, present to your nearest hospital emergency department or your General Practitioner (GP).
Visiting Our Premises
By visiting our premises, you understand that you are assuming the risk of exposure to COVID-19 or another public health risk. This risk may increase if you travel by public transportation, taxi, or ride-sharing service. Therefore, by visiting our premises, you also agree to take certain precautions to help keep you, other visitors and the community safer from exposure and the medical consequences of contracting COVID-19.
We request all visitors to our premises to please:
- Do not attend the premises if you are experiencing cold or flu symptoms. We will ask you on arrival to confirm you do not have symptoms.
- Arrive no earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment time to minimise time spent in the waiting room.
- Wash your hands or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser before entering our premises.
- Adhere to safe distancing precautions of 1.5m between yourself and others at our premises.
- Adhere to good respiratory hygiene while at our premises, e.g. covering your mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze, disposing of tissues and then using hand sanitiser.
- Make no physical contact (e.g. no shaking hands) with others at our premises.
- Follow other health and safety instructions by our administration team if requested.
The above precautions may change if additional local, state or federal orders or guidelines are published.
You understand that we are committed to keeping you, us, and our community safe from the spread of COVID-19. Therefore, if you visit our premises and we believe that you have Covid-19 symptoms, we will require you to leave our premises.
Our Commitment to Minimising Exposure to Covid-19
We have taken additional steps to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 within Brisbane City Psychologists’ premises, and our efforts are listed below. Please let us know if you have questions about these efforts. These measures may change in line with Government’s direction.
Visits to our premises
- We request the use of hand sanitiser on entry to our premises.
- We reinforce hygiene practices through signage throughout our premises.
- We eliminated or removed frequently touched areas, surfaces and items where possible, e.g. we have removed sweets and magazines from the waiting room.
Cleaning and disinfection
- We perform cleaning following guidance from Safe Work Australia and public health authorities.
- Areas frequented by staff, visitors, psychologists and their clients are two-in-one-cleaned twice daily.
- Frequently touched areas and surfaces that can’t be eliminated or removed (e.g. counters, door handles, EFTPOS terminal) are cleaned regularly.
- We request visitors to maintain a 1.5 m distance from others at all times and refrain from physical contact, e.g. shaking hands.
- We comply with the minimum area (sqm) per person the Queensland Government requires.
- We have adjusted the seating plan in the waiting and consulting rooms for appropriate physical distancing.
- Measures have been taken within the building to improve outside air content in the air conditioning system to improve ventilation.
- We monitor air quality regularly.
- Portable air purifiers are also used in all consultation rooms and throughout our premises to improve air quality further.
Commuting to our premises
- We recommend people drive into the city and avoid public transport when possible.
- If taking public transport, we recommend people to:
- wear a mask and carry hand sanitiser;
- limit touching anything other than themselves and their belongings;
avoid touching their face if at all possible;
sanitise their hands frequently.
By using our services, the BCP Websites or our premises you agree to our Terms and Conditions. BCP’s Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time. We recommend that you periodically review our Terms and Conditions for any changes.
References to “Brisbane City Psychologists”, “BCP”, “we”, “us”, and “our” are references to Bcpsyc Pty Ltd ATF Brisbane City Psychologists Services Trust ABN 79 409 261 282 (trading as Brisbane City Psychologists). References to “you” and “your” are references to any individual using our services or our websites www.brisbanecitypsychologist.com.au or www.bcpsyc.com.au (BCP Websites).
Last updated 3rd April 2023